NSERA PLAYER SAFETY RULES
National Sports Entertainment Recreation Association.
All players must read and agree to follow all player safety rules and field safety guidelines. Players must sign the waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement prior to participating in any paintball activities – without exception. Any violation of the safety rules will result in immediate and mandatory ejection from the field and/or premises.
1. SAFETY GOGGLES must be worn by anyone in the playing field and target range at all times. Only Goggles meeting ASTM guidelines for paintball with full-face and ear protection are allowed. Modifications are strictly prohibited.
2. NO SHOOTING in any areas other than the designated playing field and/or target range. No shooting into or out of the registration area, neutral zones, or parking area or at wildlife or automobiles. Markers may only be discharged on the active field of play or target range.
3. NO BLIND SHOOTING Players must look at what they are shooting.
4. ALL JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL Players or spectators will not be allowed to argue with the referees under any circumstances.
5. BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES must be used at all times in every area of the property other than the designated playing field and target range. Barrel blocking devices must be specifically designed and manufactured for paintball markers.
6. NO CLIMBING of trees, vehicles, or any structure. Guest may not enter, climb on top, or go under any vehicle.
7. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT between players or with judging officials.
8. NO CONSTRUCTION OF BOOBY TRAPS
9. NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS allowed on the premises. Anyone using or under the influence of alcohol or any other substance will be ejected from the field. Repeat violators will be banned from the facility permanently.
10. NO VERBAL ABUSE including, but not limited to: profanity, name-calling, or racial, ethnic, and/or religious slurs will not be tolerated.
11. SMOKING is allowed only around the main complex building, safe areas, and parking lot.
12. NO UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT or potentially dangerous gear is allowed. All firearms, knives, machetes, paint mines, etc. Are strictly prohibited. The field operator must approve all equipment prior to use.
13. PROPERTY & EQUIPMENT MODIFICATIONS ARE PROHIBITED. Players are not allowed to modify safety goggles, rental markers, bunkers, or any property on the premises.
14. SPECTATORS are required to wear safety goggles unless they remain a minimum of five feet behind the safety netting at all times. No exceptions.
1. All markers will be chronoed at 280 fps or under. Fort Knox reserves the right to inspect and / or test the velocity of any marker used within the facility at any time
2. All guns must have a trigger guard installed. All guns must be actual semi-auto. THE MAXIMUM RATE OF FIRE IS 10 B.P.S. One complete trigger pull for each round shot. 3 round burst, 6 round burst, automatic or ramping is not allowed!
3. Do not leave air tanks sit in the sun. They may explode.
4. Do not use paintballs from off the ground. They will break in your paintgun and dirt will damage the barrel.
5. Throwing paintballs and or pouring them on the ground is prohibited. Dispose of paintballs in the trash.
6. Overshooting will NOT be tolerated!
Fort Knox allows Bring Your Own Paint. Although, Fort Knox reserves the right to disallow paint that is unsafe.